Friday, March 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Friday

Fridays I like to choose my outfits based on how closely they feel to actual pajamas.  Like if I closed my eyes, could I picture myself slipping into a nap on the couch? I could.  I'm in weekend-mode in my head by about 2:15pm on Thursday, so Fridays at work I like to keep it super comfortable. And warm.  It's like 20 degrees in my office.

You can't go wrong with a long cardigan - I wear this one almost everyday at some point, whether to work or in the sewing room (the temperature in there is all over the place).  I'm always wrapped in a scarf, this ecru one being one of my favorites.  This dress-ish piece (too short to be a dress, too long to be considered a peplum top) is made from a super soft knit lace, so its office appropriate and also extremely cozy.  I added some low shearling-trimmed boots so I didn't feel like a total slob.



cardigan: old navy, dress/shirt thing & leggings: cotton on, boots/bag/scarf: h&m


No comments:

Post a Comment