Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Style Inspiration

Yesterday was the first day of Spring.  Of course, to live in New York, you wouldn't know it, but I've been still getting very excited about Spring style - mostly dresses.   I've been perusing some of my fav websites and decided to sketch some up.  I'm getting very inspired to start sketching my own designs.

What are some of your favorite looks for Spring?

LOVE. THIS.  A white dress is always a great spring/summer staple.  The burn-out look on the sleeves  paired the higher neckline makes this one perfect for office-to-night days.

Cotton eyelet is the perfect lightweight fabric for when the weather warms up. It's so dainty and girly, you can't help but want to throw open your arms and spin like a 5 yr old.

I love a good maxi dress.  I basically live in them all summer long to hide my vampire-pale legs, but this hi-lo style lets you show off just a little somethin'.





This is a little more mini than I like to go, but I love the piecing and neckline.   I will definitely be piecing some of my random stash fabrics together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment