Thursday, May 16, 2013

Curated.

A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine connected me with Curated., an interior design firm based out of Los Angeles and New York.  They came up with this awesome design of a tote bag that turns into a chic scarf, and they needed some illustrations for their presentation.  I sent them a bunch of my sketches and they decided I was their gal!  It may have had something to do with the fact that since I'm just starting out in this fashion illustration game, I'm way cheaper than the rest of their candidates.  So we both win.

Here are the final images submitted after a few rounds of edits and adjustments:





Pretty fun, right?  I feel like I need one of these in my life.  I'm a sucker for any black-and-white graphic print.  It was really awesome working with them and I'm hoping this leads to more work!



If you are interested in custom sketches for an event, project, or just 'cuz you like looking at yourself, please contact me:

cat.munzing@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment