Monday, April 1, 2013

A Project Completed

I have blogger's-block today.  I titled this post like seven times, started the copy of the post just as many times, and this sentence probably 10.   I have a foggy brain from all the fun this weekend and luckily the office is quiet right now.  

So, a few things - I turned 30.  That was fun.  I also have the most amazing, generous and hilarious friends, family and husband any girl could ever hope to have, and this weekend was perfect.  Even when we got a flat tire at 2am after a night of celebration.

This is my finished dress that I gifted to myself, all done!







Also, if you don't follow Amy over at Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins, then you best get yourself over there, stat.  She's fabulous, and I was featured in her Friday's Five Linkup!  I also learned that we share a birthday, so that makes her all the more cool.



1 comment:

  1. Great dress. Following you on bloglovin. I'm hosting a link up this Thursday April 11, show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also doing a giveaway: a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Would love to see you at the link up and have you enter the contest.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete